*not a sponsored post
Today I am beyond excited to talk to y'all about something that recently I have become passionate about. And I hope that you all fall in love with it as I have.
The Causebox by Sevenly. This box, which is one my favorite colors so bonus points right there, is inspirational and such an amazing way to help others. Inside the box are 8 items that added all together equal over $150, yet you get it a lot cheaper.
These items though aren't just ordinary made in the factory items. Each of these items are made by people that the money you are paying for it goes towards. Plus this box gives $7 from your total to a charity that YOU pick out when you are paying. There are 6 charities in total plus one of Sevenly's feature charity for the month. That was another part that drew me in was that you could pick the charity you wanted the $7 to go to.
I picked Freedom Firm which is charity that rescues minors who have been sold into commercial sex trade in India, helps restore their identities, and seeks justice against those who perpetrate these crimes. I personally picked this charity because I can't help but ache for these minors that get kidnapped and then taken to places to be used as sex slaves. And then their families are at a loss of where they are and such. As someone who has two younger siblings, it just pains me to think of what is happening to them.
Now for those lovely items that you get!
1) The Sevenly Change for Change Jar: This adorable jar is exactly what it's called. A Change jar. The idea behind it though is to fill the jar with all your loose change than once it's full, you give it to someone who needs it or your favorite charity.
2) Matterial Fix Elephant Pendant Necklace: I LOVE THIS NECKLACE! Immediately after opening it, I clasped it around my neck and wore it all day. And personally I usually don't like gold jewelry, but this elephant stole my heart. The company also helps support and restore victims of sex-trafficking in India as well. It's a symbol of elegance, redemption and empowerment.
3) Sseko Half Moon Clutch: Okay, this clutch is too cute. I haven't put it to use yet, but I think I am saving it for something important to me. And this company, Sseko, has a mission to help educate and empower underprivileged women. And I am all for empowering today's women of the world.
4) fashionABLE Scarf: I am patiently waiting for it to get slightly cooler so wearing a scarf will be appropriate. And while I am wearing it, I will be supporting sustainable business development for women in Africa!
5) Gramr Gratitude Co. Thank-You Card Set, Sealing Wax, and Wax Press: So I love anything vintage. There is just something about it that just draws me in. So when I saw that this included sealing wax AND a wax press, I began to plot out thank-you cards JUST so I could use them. And I am so glad that it comes with instructions so once I get the hang of it, I will definitely be going old-school on all my cards and using a wax seal.
6) This Bar Saves Lives: If anyone who knows me, they know that I love food... Any kind of food. When I found out that this Causebox came with a granola bar, I was beyond excited. I was even more excited over the fact that with every one of these specific granola bars are sold, a child has a meal provided for them. Can you imagine that?! A small bar feeds a child a meal.
7) sweetriot Chocolate Covered Cacao Nibs: Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans... Need I say more?
8) Sevenly Sticker Pack: Stickers are so awesome! And these are some inspriational ones that everyone should embrace.
There are two ways to pay for your subscription to Causebox. Either you pay quarterly or annually. For the quarterly, you would pay $54.95 plus taxes. And for the annually, you would pay a total of $199.80 plus taxes.
"Mikayla, what about shipping?!"
That's one of the cool parts! FREE SHIPPING!!!
Usually I don't particularly want to take parts subscriptions to things because sometimes I could use that money for something better, but with Sevenly, I feel like the money I am spending is going towards a worthy cause and I am so excited for the Spring Causebox!
"If it scares you, it might be a good thing..."